RE: Back to the "OT" discussion

To: "'Roadster Support Group'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Back to the "OT" discussion
From: "Seal, Marc" <MSeal@datatec.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:21:50 -0400
Ok, fairly new roadster owner here, I would like to say I love the Tech
support I get from the list, folks like datsunmike, Ronnie Day, and many
others have helped me substantially. Especially when I was about to make
very big and expensive mistakes, our cars our rare even in areas with higher
concentrations of them we have limited numbers. It is nice to get to know
the people on here at a more personal level, some of the best tech stuff
comes out of the jokes, Like when people tell their horror stories. It also
helps to know that if I put out on the list I am taking my car to Idaho, I
get people telling me If I get in any trouble I can give them a call, that
doesn't happen without some "OT" discussions. It reminds me of when I was a
kid at Summit Point how everyone in the pits helped each other out, we
talked alot of tech but we also got to know each other and laughed alot. I
think this list shares many of the same attributes. Just my two cents worth.

Marc
70-1600