Re: steering wheel taper nut thingy.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: steering wheel taper nut thingy.
From: Neil Levine <nalevine@dcn.davis.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:30:26 -0700
On this same subject, I recently tried to fix my horn button but couldn't
really figure out how it all goes together. I managed to come up with
something that works when I push the button but if the column gets lifted
slightly the horn also blows as well. It's seems like there is some free
play in the column at the steering wheel.  Is there a schematic of this
assembly somewhere? I'm wondering if any parts are missing or if I've
assembled it wrong.

thanks,

Neil levine
'66 1600