Re: Brake-Master cylinder

To: "Joe Jackson" <rimshot@a-znet.com>
Subject: Re: Brake-Master cylinder
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:24:19 -0700
I would have to agree with John:

I'm as cheap as the next person,
when it comes to saving money on roadster parts....

But stopping the car is a GOOD THING.....
remember we are driving cars with 30 year old parts.
Spending money on your brakes may save your life some day.

I would recommend replacing brake and clutch master cylinders
unless the aluminum bores look absolutely "like new".

John Atchison
69 2000