RE: A Transmission question

To: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>,
Subject: RE: A Transmission question
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:26:10 -0700
That's all right.  Air Canada once landed a 757 without fuel on an abandoned
military strip because nobody could figure out how much fuel was in it.  It
turned out they were all wrong and there was too little fuel for the trip.

To convert Inches to Metric, or the other way around, use the following
formula

1" equals EXACTLY 25.4 millimeters.  Works every time over long distances.

Tom
69 2000 "Mr. Hyde"
Portland, OR