RE: A Transmission question

To: Paul Bauman <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: A Transmission question
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:22:44 -0700 (PDT)
Paul, Great idea. Maybe we can take a picture of a roadster next to a
Mitsubishi Zero. There may be some parts interchange ther as well !! Dean

Paul Bauman <plhbauman@earthlink.net> wrote:Dean:

You mean does my TV remote have a preset for the Discovery Wings channel?
You bet! I also set up a roadster run to the Planes of Fame Museum in Chino
last year, and though only one other roadster came along, it was a blast!
All those old warbirds and the cars. Would be a very cool place to hold a
meet, if done when it's not too hot. I know that the MG club has a show and
shine at the Santa Monica Air Museum, also a very neat museum, though not as
large as Chino. They got to take some shots of the cars right up with the
planes. Also, a British car club in New York holds a show at Old Rhinebeck
Aerodrome, another flying air museum.

As Spongebob would say:

I'm rea-dy! I'm rea-dy! I'm rea-dy!

Paul Bauman