<OT> What have I done now? 56 Metro

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: <OT> What have I done now? 56 Metro
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:29:21 EST
We just had a solid confirmation that we're completely off our rockers around
here.... yesterday we "rescued" yet another poor orphan car... 56 Nash
Metropolitan. It's a typical arizona project car... solid/straight rust-free
body in
bad need of paint, and the interior shot. The big selling point was the
brand-NEW 1500 waiting to be dropped in.
The guy we got it from is a long time metro-nut (beautiful older restoration
sitting in the garage - one of many he has done) and was happy to see it go to
us for a family project, instead of hacking it into a drag-car.

We're already thinkin' black/yellow two-tone - adding spridget disc brakes,
and a pair SU's.

Anyone out there in roadster-land had/have one of these ?

Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ