RE: Fluid questions...

To: "'Matthew Cox'" <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Fluid questions...
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:12:10 +1030
Hi Matthew,
I'm guessing it would be easier and not that much more expensive to replace
the M/C.
However, it is usual practice to replace the slave at the same time.
If you don't, chances are the slave will cack itself within months.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310
1971 P510
1972 PL510
1973 HS30
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide
South Australia.
Thanks for the tips on the brake/clutch fluid, guys... It sounds like
everyone thinks I should just change all the fluid.  I plan on doing this
soon.  However, I have a sloooooooowww leak in the clutch master (no carpet
yet, so it's not a huge problem).  Is a rebuild with the kit pretty self
explanatory? Any things I should look out for?