Re: Fluid questions...

To: "Matthew Cox" <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Fluid questions...
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 01:18:57 -0600
I've found that rebuilding m/c's to be a waste of time and money.  However,
you could have them relined.  White Post Restorations will do m/c's and slaves
for both brakes and clutches.  A stainless steel liner makes them rebuildable
just about forever.

When changing fluids I highly recommend Speed Bleeders.  They are available at
most parts stores.  It is a bleeder with check valve built into it.  Simply
loosen, connect a hose, and pump away.  BTW, both brake and clutch have 3/8 x
24 threads.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000