Re: Fluid questions...

To: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Subject: Re: Fluid questions...
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:12:00 -0800
According to Rallye, all use the same clutch master cylinder except the
single carb 1500's.  There are also much less expensive models that
work; they have an adjustable length clutch fork and the reservoir may
be too tall but swapping reservoirs or cutting the one it comes with
resolves that problem.  I've got one of these on my '70 1600.