Re: wits end only runs at 3000 rpm

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: wits end only runs at 3000 rpm
From: "Mr. McDougall" <flxible42@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:31:47 -0700 (PDT)
You win a prize :(
I went and bought a compression tester and relearned a
lesson.  I have zero, in #1 ,160 in #2, 160 in #3 and
150 in #4.
looks like intake valve must not be opening.  I took
of the tester and blew into the hose and it didn't let
me blow air through it so the valve are closed.  I
will do some more research and see what , if anything
can be done.
Thanks
Mick