Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along

To: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>, nmleeds@mindspring.com, James
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:16:38 -0500
Ah yes...." cute car ". I get that with both of mine as well, even though they
are both, for now, very much 25 footers AT BEST.

Nothing a guy, who is 6'5" tall and weighs over 21 stone, wants to hear more:
OH WHAT A CUTE CAR. Oh well, they are both too much fun to worry too much about
that!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

=============
The universal female reaction to my Sora Blue 1970 2000 Roadster has always
been - and I quote - "What a cute car!". Oh well...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

James Fogg <James@jdfogg.com> wrote: > I wonder if the girl comes with the car?
 Awesome modeling .
> . . makes me think that I should upgrade my
> babe-magnet-daily-driver (rusty '88 honda prelude) to a real
> babe attractor.  Didn't they call it the "B210" because "Babe
> 21" was to obvious?

I know it's not supposed to work this way, but I found my 2006 Mustang
is the finest Babe Magnet I've ever been in. Blows away everything I've
cruised, including Jags, Corvettes, Porsches, Benzs and more (not all
were mine). I've stopped taking my wife for rides because my shoulder
was getting bruised from her punching it when I smile back. The day a
cutey leaned way out a McDonalds drivethrough to check out my ride and
make sure I checked out her ride was too much. When the girl ditched the
drivethrough to personally carside deliver the delayed food my wife was
livid.

My 66 Roadster performed amazingly well too, but it mostly brought
questions about what it was. Most girls thought it was "cute", which can
be a bad sign. I only had it on the road for 2 weeks before before
putting it back in the barn. It's definatly in "pre-restoration" state.