fot

Re: Diff Differences...

To: Malaboge@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Diff Differences...
From: Smockracer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 02:41:12 EST
I run a TR4A solid axel and I have a Salisbury and 2 welded, which is quicker?
I don't know, lap times appear to be the same.  Welded is cheaper thanks to
Chuck Gee and alot harder to push in the pits.  VARA's  Fep 19-21 race at
Phoenix P.I.R. we had 8 Triumphs in EP, 3-TR4A, 2-GT6, 2-Spitfire, 1-TR3.
More close Triumph to Triumph racing than we have had in a long time, Triumphs
finished 2nd- Mordy 3rd-Me and 4th-Chuck, these c,ars are signed OK TO RACE
KAS KASTNER.      Nice to hear from KAS, the one who wrote the book on TR RACE
CARS.   Paul Smock #190