fot

Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction

To: BillB@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:56:25 EST
In a message dated 1/26/00 12:49:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

<< The best thing about Barrett-Jackson was the people watching. I don't know
 if you saw that 6' 2" (at least) platinum blonde outrageously dressed (I've
 seen more coverage from spray paint), outrageously stacked young lady
 hanging around the neck of some old fart (at least as old as me), but it
 will take a long time before I forget her. After she wiggled past I looked
 behind me and as far as you could see there were guys like me--frozen in
 their tracks.

Vivid description, but the liberated Mighty Ms's may not approve of your
artistic appreciations.  Some modern day females still enjoy advertising
their assets.