fot

Re: Eligibility Question for Vintage /Historical Question

To: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Subject: Re: Eligibility Question for Vintage /Historical Question
From: "dos_gusanos" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:10:28 -0600
IMHO Why do you feel the need to race in vintage when the SCCA welcomes cars
with flares and other modifications such as fiberglass etc?  I thought
Vintage racing was to re-creste the period before the SCCA rules became very
relaxed in the early seventies.  It seems to me that Groups like SVRA and
HSR that are relaxing their eligibility to include Pinto's , 510's and Z
cars are headed to where the SCCA is now...........................Cheers
Henry Morrison Healey 3000/  No Glass, No Flares