fot

Re: Eligibility Question for Vintage /Historical Question

To: bwarner@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Eligibility Question for Vintage /Historical Question
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 09:09:30 -0500
Actually, Bill, cantilever tires are still available.  I just don't know
if they are available in treaded or not.  I have easy access to Goodyear
and Yoko cantilevers, and that is what I have been running on Tristan (8
1/2" slicks on 6" wheels -- not too great for autocross!).  I have been
getting my tires from John Berget (advertises in the back of SportsCar
as a used Goodyear tire dealer) and I get this year's tires with at
least 3/4 rubber left, usually lots more.

Hope this helps!
Susan  :)