fot

RE: Plug Wires

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Plug Wires
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:02:19 -0800
Joe :

I've run several different MSD units on my street engines for many years.  The
only one that has _not_ failed was the one with solid core wires and resistors
in the plug boots.

Don't Accel and Magnecor sell 4-cyl kits of spiral wound wires ?  Seems to me
I've also seen the raw wire for sale by the foot.

Randall