fot

Re: Plug Wires

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plug Wires
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:57:30 -0500
Joe I have seen other cars with MSD systems but without their wires.
I believe that the primary concern is not to have solid wires due to
the EMF from them.  I bought a custom made set of wires from Magnecor
for my TR3 so that I could run the car on a Dynojet Dyno.  When I
tried to run the car on the dyno with solid wires the computer would
go haywire.  Fortunately I had an old set of wires off my pickup truck
that I could adapt so that my trip to the Dyno was not a complete
waste.  Joe(B)