fot

Re: Plug Wires

To: spitlist@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Plug Wires
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:58:41 EST
In a message dated 00-11-30 11:24:31 EST, spitlist@gte.net writes:

<<
 They say that a spiral wound wire must be used.  Their wire sets come only
(as far as I can tell) in sets of 8.  So, does anyone have
 any words of wisdom on other options for finding such wires at an addordable
price (in sets of 4)? >>

Joe,

My idea may not be the cheapest solution, but...............If you can buy a
universal spiral wound plug wire kit for an 8 cylinder motor, the kind that
you assemble yourself, you will be able to do a very professional-looking job
by making each wire exactly the right length.  With the remaining wires you
can do another car....

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA