fot

Commission plate Query

To: fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: Commission plate Query
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:08:29 EST
Friends,

I understand that cars in the USA are required, by law, to have an their
Commssion number (VIN on modern cars) visible from the outside of the
vehicle?

I believe that it is usually on a small metal plate located to the bottom
left hand corner of the screen.

I would be grateful if you could kindly share your knowledge with me on this?
I am bringing my Triumph with me when I move to the States, and wish to
comply with whatever legislation is applicable to my 1963 car.

Thank You

Lion F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
Wimbledon, London, England.