fot

Re: Commission plate Query

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Commission plate Query
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:34:31 -0700
Leon,
You have nothing to worry about.  The car is old enough and as an import,
whatever you have is ok.  Back in '63 nothing had the new
type ID numbers visible.  Basically, when I brought an MGTD back from England
in 1973, all I had to do was get it inspected to ensure
that the car matched the paperwork and install right dipping headlights and
safety glass in the windscreen.

You should not have any more difficulty than that.

Joe