fot

Re: Commission plate query

To: bradlnss@lightspeed.net
Subject: Re: Commission plate query
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:27:29 EST
bradlnss@lightspeed.net writes:

<< Leon,

 You can't put just any sealed beams in your Triumph! You can buy Lucas
 sealed beams at Mini Mania: http://www.minimania.com/home.cfm

 Good Luck,

 Brad >>

Thanks Brad,

I didn't think I could, and I can get the main beam lamps (in the middle on
the Vitesse), over here, however I will have to get the 5 & 3/4" diameter
dip-beam lamps in the USA or in Europe, as they need to dip to the right
rather than the left, like ours.

I wonder if anyone knows which American vehicle has the same fitting 5 & 3/4"
diameter lamps as the Vitesse/Sports Six ?

Regards

Lion

ps. I will check that web site you gave me immediately, but note that Minis
have 7" diameter lamps, same as Spitfire, GT6, Herald and many TR's, Land
Rovers, London Double Decker Routemaster buses etc etc

I checked it but could find no lamps under lamps, lights or lucas ! :-(