fot

Re: GT-6/Spitfire brakes

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: Re: GT-6/Spitfire brakes
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:45:02 -0700
Lets see if what you said is what I think.  I'll try this out:

The amount of fluid being displaced by a larger master cylinder will move a
smaller slave a greater amount. Right?

Now add this:  Energy in = Energy out (You can't create or lose engergy unless
it is converted to matter)  Agreed?

This is where you lose me.  If the resistance to that movement is the same (the
spring tension of a clutch for example), it would require more force
for that smaller piston to move the same distance as the larger one.  I can't
see how anyone can deny that.  So how can you say that the force is
less?

Joe (C)

THis is fun, isn't it????  :)