fot

Re: Eastwood Tin Zinc Plating kit

To: WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: Eastwood Tin Zinc Plating kit
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 11:41:09 -0800
I'm curious to hear what Kas has to say about this...   I took a crank to my
shop
back in the 80's... Bishop and Buehl Engineering...    (They were heavy into
building Formula 1 motors...)   And they sent my crank out and had it "ground
undersized, chromed oversized, ground to standard and polished."   Fortune and
fate has kept that crank from seeing the inside of working motor all these
years.  I've had it in a holding pattern for some future motor.    So I can't
speak of it's performance, but it sure looks pretty.

--Justin Wagner