fot

Re: Leguna Seca/FoT Senior Citizens Tour in September

To: dos_gusanos <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Leguna Seca/FoT Senior Citizens Tour in September
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:36:27 -0600
dos_gusanos wrote:

> Guyszzzzzzzzzzz.  Ugh,  Watching a NASCAR Triumph beat up on an old Ferrari
> has the same appeal as watching a match up of Mike Tyson beating on an aging
> Ali.  If Triumphs had "had it", They'd of won the Mille Miglia.  Face it,
> with today's knowledge and some good Hoosiers you can make a Stage Coach
> beat a Ferrari.

Well, I won't get into the age differences (I'm old enough to complain
about any mention of age discrimination...), but the above is _funny_!
Wanna see it happen, too, and photograph the face of the Ferrari driver
when, his head out of the window, gets hit with the stage coach
exhaust.... <g>

Cheers, all.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

The gulf between content and substance continues to widen....