fot

RE: Leguna Seca/FoT Senior Citizens Tour in September

To: "'Bill Sohl'" <billsohl@mindspring.com>, EISANDIEGO@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Leguna Seca/FoT Senior Citizens Tour in September
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:15:20 -0700
Oh, and the September rage is not HMSA--it's the San Francisco SCCA, and
they'll take about anything. For that matter, you'll see all kinds of cars
at the HMSA races too---it's the General Racing meetings (Like the
Historics, or the Wine country) that get exclusive. That's because they
can be. So many cars, so little track time.