fot

Re: Phantom Grip LSD

To: <JandJalford@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Phantom Grip LSD
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 11:32:43 -0500
Jerry,
  I'll try one, if you have one to ship, for the spitfire.  Do you recommend
the spring upgrade??? I guess the question is, Do you have one in stock as
you would recommend it???
  If so, second question is can you take a credit card?  Let me know & I'll
shoot the number to you along with shipping details.  I have a race in
another 2 weeks, & would like to try it...
Thanks in advance,
Tom