fot

RE: suspension thoughts

To: "'Jack W. Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: suspension thoughts
From: "Dean Tetterton" <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:26:12 -0500
I just happen to have a 62 GCR. The section on Wheels, Chassis, and
brakes for production cars:

The following additional changes and modifications are permitted:
j. The make and type of shock absorbers, but Not their numbers, or
system of operation (i.e. lever or telescopic), or their system and
points of attachment, unless specifically listed as an allowed option
for a given model by the SCCA.

The specifications for TR4 list a Rear Shock Absorber Kit ( telescopic)
This is not listed for TR3.

Basically if you could buy it from Triumph, you could use it.
Dean Tetterton