fot

Re: Suspension Thoughts

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>, "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Suspension Thoughts
From: "edwardbarnard" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:59:25 -0600
Larry:
    Interesting idea. Put enough engineers on something and you are bound to
find as many different ways to fix a problem. Remember to get a shorter
shock because the size Koni's and Spax we use now will be fully compressed
much quicker. You will also have to change your springs free height and
rate. As with the mods I did, you will grit your teeth while cutting,
measure five times, and weld once. I think I'll stick to doing my massaging
on the lower "A" arms. Thanks - Ed