fot

Re: suspension thoughts

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: suspension thoughts
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:14:05 -0800
I  must have missed the beginning of this thread. BUT, I did ALL of the
homologation with the SCCA during the 60's and we never had a telescopic
shock version for sale.  As in most cases you submit a kind of wish list,
Webers instead of S.U's , roller cams ratio alternate rockers etc.  AND I
listed those but they were never admitted for use. They were my  red herring
so that I could get wider wheels and other bits that could  slide by without
notice.

I am not debating that the GCR lists this shock system, (don't temember) my
point is that we NEVER had a system like that for sale.  But if it is
listed, it's legal.