fot

RE: fuel system questions

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel system questions
From: "Jason Sukey" <jasonsmf@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:32:59 -0500
Humm, I'm learning a lot here, thanks for the input.  So does this mean
that running the fuel pump power off a relay is not a good idea??  All
modern cars that I've worked on seem to have a fuel pump relay, so I was
under the impression that it was the way to go.  Is wiring it straight
to a high quality switch the way to go???  Thanks for the education!!
Jason