fot

RE: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly.... (long

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly.... (long
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:24:09 -0800
I remember the speeding scam we always hit between NC and Myrtle Beach, each
spring after school let out.  The local cops would pull the college students
over for speeding and want $100 plus fine.  We were all wise to the scam and
only had $5-10 each, in our pockets, the rest of the money was elsewhere.
After some banter, the cop would invariably accept $20-40 as a fine, but
never seemed to provide a receipt - which we never asked for either.

Jack