fot

Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly.... (long

To: John Kipping <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Subject: Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly.... (long
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:50:15 -0600
John,
You're thinking about the civilized world, but this is Texas!   Speed
traps are frequently used, with the help of the local justice of the
peace, to help boost the town coffers.  Usually, they require you to pay
on the spot or got to jail. I'm surprised Michael was allowed to drive
away without paying.  Be especially careful toward the end of the month,
because they'll be looking to fill there quotas.
Larry Young