fot

Re: Tr6 PI and racing

To: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tr6 PI and racing
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:24:11 -0700
Not just outside the butterflies Chuck, WAY OUTSIDE. How much experience do
you need to believe this? As long as you are going to buy a new pump anyway,
get the mechanical one. It drives off the crank. In the end we needed TWO
electric Lucas pumps to provide the fuel when we started making real HP. You
will need the electric pump for start-up though.

If I were doing that engine again I would probably use 3  2" S.U's. the
April/May  2004 issue of Triumph World has the story on how I beat the Lucas
system and made it a worker.