fot

RE: decking a tractor engine block

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: decking a tractor engine block
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:31:20 -0700
> Too bad the distance between us is so
> great, because I have a couple blocks in storage and you could have one.

My apologies if I gave the wrong impression, Jack.  I likewise have plenty
of blocks sitting around, and no current plans to try to remachine the one
in the wrecked car.  In fact I should probably throw away a few of the worse
blocks, since it's not likely anyone will ever need one bad enough to make
it worth welding or brazing back the broken bits.

I was just curious about why no one seemed to consider recutting the liner
seats to be an option.  Thanks to all who replied.

Randall