fot

Re: [FOT] Data acquisition

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Data acquisition
From: Labs0808@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:29:41 EDT
 We have been running a system in a friends of mine Devin SS for the last
year he  is a rookie driver and for as much crap that I gave him when we first
installed  it I believe it has helped teach and make him safer.
      Now the question of is there or is there not  a advantage, or is it
just more useless information but a wonderfull toy  for the geek side of
vintage
racing, only you all can answer that.
      I have enjoy looking at all the different  lines a person can take on
the track not always faster but different.
   Doug