fot

Re: [FOT] Data acquisition

To: DSPGTi@aol.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Data acquisition
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:14:18 -0700
Still is seat of the pants, and I build most of my own stuff, with my
own hands. Perhaps even more so than most, though so do pretty much
all the guys on this list as far as I know.  If I can use a little
technology to find out where and why I'm screwing up and improve my
limited driving abilities, especially technology that sticks on with
velcro and doesn't change a single thing about my car, then why not.

Of course when and if I need your respect I'll come asking for it.
But don't hold your breath.