fot

RE: [FOT] removing pistons from calipers

To: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] removing pistons from calipers
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 05:56:18 -0500
Thanks for all the replys.

I've been trying air pressure and finally managed to get one piston out
of each caliper.  I've been soaking them liberally with PB Blaster in the
hopes that it will help.

I did try and reinstall one of the pistons and I can't seem to get it
forced back into the caliper.  I'll spend more time at it this weekend
and assuming the piston goes back in I'll get the grease gun out and use
that to remove the second piston.  Its amazing how stuborn these things
can be!

Again, thanks for all the replies.

Brad