fot

Re: [Fot] gearbox legality

To: "Bill Babcock" <billb@bnj.com>, "Ernest Husmann"
Subject: Re: [Fot] gearbox legality
From: "michael cook" <mlcooknj@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:49:29 -0400
To Bill B-

I'm glad you wrote that other message stating that you are a writer.
"bandoleer of bachelorettes" is quite a metaphor. Maybe instead of arguing the
merits of which gearboxes will stand up best to the worst shifting, we can
discuss the moral aspects of stuffing young ladies into the pockets of a
cartridge belt and wearing them.

Mike Cook