fot

Re: [Fot] gearbox legality

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, Fubog1@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] gearbox legality
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:35:35 -0700 (PDT)
It's amazing how these threads get off the subject so quickly.  This one
started Thursday morning with Alan asking for advice on TR6 gearboxes but
quickly turn to a discussion related to rules regarding car prep.  It's fine
for a short time but we're not going to change the rules on the FoT mail list;
at least I don't think we have that much power?

  Enjoy,

  E.

  PS. Would that be 5th gear, 4th gear overdrive, or are we now running
6-speeds?  Hey I'm not a purist.

"Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net> wrote:
  No, we're just shifting into high gear...........

At 11:49 AM 9/22/2007, Ernest Husmann wrote:
>Hear hear Have we not yet driven this subject into the ground?
>

>Fubog1@aol.com wrote:
> ps-JackW & crew are doing a great job when you consider the broad range of
>racers that he has to accommodate. Everyone has their own interpretation of
>"vintage racing" & different levels of prep & driving ability, & their job is
>to keep everybody happy.
>

>ehusmann53@yahoo.com
>Fot mailing list
>Fot@autox.team.net