fot

Re: [Fot] gearbox legality

To: "Bill Babcock" <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] gearbox legality
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:45:05 -0400
Bill,

All good points. While you say we can't get any useful NEW parts, that
does not mean we can't find good parts. The only parts that came from
the usual parts suppliers in my race gearbox are the seals and gaskets.
And guess what, it leaks...

I guess since my only experience racing is with my TR4, I don't think it
is unreasonable to need to go through a gearbox every couple years.
Those who have raced reliable iron probably view that as ridiculous!

Cheers