fot

Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected

To: BillDentin@aol.com, billbab@gmail.com, spreiss@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:15:37 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/08 8:12:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
BillDentin@aol.com writes:

<< The TR7 struck me as aerodynamic.  I always thought the TR7 had a heavy   de
sign influence on the entire auto industry during the decade after its   releas
e.  Pity it was released before all of the bugs were fixed. >>

My son raced his blue TR-7 in ITB this weekend.  It looks a little like a
lengthily cigar.  It did have a heavy design influence at 2400 plus pounds.  It
doesn't accelerate very well, especially with his 260 pounds in it.