fot

Re: [Fot] chevy con-rods

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] chevy con-rods
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 14:02:18 +0200
As far I run these rods I have up to 95 PSI pressure and if the engine gets
very during a hot weather race like in Assen the last weekend the pressure
drops down to 80PSI.
Idle pressure is 50PSI and after a hot weather race 35PSI.

Main points about the rod are:
They are cheap 8 rods for 500$
They are long
They are 40gr lighter than Carillos