fot

[Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos

To: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 16:15:35 -0600
A couple weeks ago Clark linked his photo site to an FOT inquiry.
www.botchagaloop.net

These photos are totally awesome in my opinion. The volume of quality
photos provide a really commendable documentary of the 70's and 80's racing
lifestyle. His involvement as a worker/marshal put him in places to catch
some very special moments in time. Clark and his worker buddies (also with
photos on his site) capture over a decade of SCCA championship action that
tell a rich story of victory and defeat. As an obvious Triumph fan... there
are some wonderful period shots of many current FOT cars.

Thanks Clark! I found a great shot of my car (in Al Olmstead's group) from
the start of the DP Runoffs race 1974. This is a real treasure trove of
history! Viewing the photos (yep, just about all of them) in my spare time
over the past couple weeks was a true highlight of my holiday season.
Thanks again,
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing GT6
fot@autox.team.net