fot

Re: [Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos

To: mlcooknj@msn.com, seacubeco@aol.com, colordog.1@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 17:10:45 -0500 (EST)
<<< There is a device on the market that will scan 35 mm slides and save
directly
o your computer. I bought one on Sale at Bed Bath & Beyond a couple of years
go for under $100. It does both slides and negatives
Now the confession: I haven't used it yet! But I have spoken to people who
ave. It's called a VuPoint. Works with Windows XP and Vista Mike Cook> From:
ike...>>>
I have one as well, and while it works fine, it is a tedious process
especially with the quantities mentioned.
Years ago a scanner I purchased also had an attachment that would scan slides.
I still have it but the scanner no longer works.
Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html