fot

Re: [Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com, jason@multivintage.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clark W. Nicholls, GREAT Photos
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 10:19:50 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 01/06/2012 7:00:27 PM Central Standard Time,
rkramer3@austin.rr.com writes:

> This looks to be some pretty outstanding stuff. The stacks of slides are
> pretty impressive. It reminds of my quest to find out more about Action
> Limited. They took photos at SCCA and ARRC events in the mid to late 60's.
> They hailed from Rockford IL. Does anyone know anything about them?

Bob...

While I've never heard of them myself, Rockford, Illinois is a stone's
throw from Blackhawk Farms Raceway (South Beloit, Illinois), so someone around
here ought to know something.  I'll do some checking.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html