fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.

To: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.
From: Kas Kastner <kaskastner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 11:53:09 -0700
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Remember with new pads in particular to BREAK THEM IN. No hard stops until
you have done that or you ruin their effectivness and maybe the discs also.
Several easy slow stops from about 50-60 mph, or even slower, never a hard
stop at least a full lap, or even two, then allow them to cool on the
straight and you have a set of brakes good for hard stopping quickly.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*