fot

[Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> {sentby:smtp auth 173.31.234.34 authed with tony@tonydrews.com}
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:44:12 -0500
The Sheldon Cup race was the highlight of the weekend.  Good hard
racing pretty much the whole race.  Drafting, going through turns
side by side, using traffic and being caught up by traffic.  Awesome
stuff.  The Group 2 feature race was decent, but not like the Sheldon
Cup race.  The Saturday race was shortened by a major accident
reducing a Lotus 23B to pretty much rubble.  Drivers were OK
though.  That race I had a great start and had some good dicing
before the full course caution.  Drivers weren't behaving very well
in that one  - many yellows and I got passed twice under
yellow.  Once under waving yellow (he actually hit my tire) and once
under the full course caution.

Anyway, here are the links:
Sheldon Cup
http://youtu.be/0h6qfHgTKP8