fot

Re: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend
From: dickhein Heinen <dickhein@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 13:39:39 -0500 FILETIME=[07673750:01CFD2A7]
Tony you are correct, Saturday was a bumper car day. Watched the race from
different corners and it was the same all around the track.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Sent: b9/b17/b2014 11:10 AM
Subject: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend

The Sheldon Cup race was the highlight of the weekend.  Good hard
racing pretty much the whole race.  Drafting, going through turns
side by side, using traffic and being caught up by traffic.  Awesome
stuff.  The Group 2 feature race was decent, but not like the Sheldon
Cup race.  The Saturday race was shortened by a major accident
reducing a Lotus 23B to pretty much rubble.  Drivers were OK
though.  That race I had a great start and had some good dicing
before the full course caution.  Drivers weren't behaving very well
in that one  - many yellows and I got passed twice under
yellow.  Once under waving yellow (he actually hit my tire) and once
under the full course caution.

Anyway, here are the links:
Sheldon Cup
http://youtu.be/0h6qfHgTKP8