fot

Re: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend
From: cudapilot@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:20:40 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Thread-index: 0domcwLkU98Xg/VtKql6NE/T/hD36A== s=q20140121; t=1411057360; bh=QY4im0Agj+bndtaY4lFcHf5hwT7s6vMSN4CGiZK410g=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Ei/IzpuD41VT0VYuH8qLitEtPM2MKG8XaKTHo7KXP/I2JsARi7OYGKHR0XaAM3NS1 MQfyVZBaXUNFiW96UQoNwNWTXSz8gCEZbWLfGd4tLUjKsNCF6kVzhouuk72YSmxFng ypQJGo/cS4nCRRMXXKuc0DttMDNbWa/iHNrYIHFQKvimrLWzkXHltB5SlfyEUXYiCO H7445hPXA8lyxYgIbjYZxhfQN5R1cGHefRp+H+dl9AG7YXaU8KcapfF/V1XUeOnvCq hExu5yniRstBYtnPuSVyRxVSdlIliEzzZS1L04lO9xmIe8/k44LLuKPNB5JXvPHBd8 tYhh+jvAo+DbQ==
Brian Garcia
Friendly Ghost Racing