fot

Re: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend

To: "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>,"Fot" <fot-bounces@autox.team.net>,"Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Videos from Road America last weekend
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 03:10:33 +0000
These guys had some real fun all 3 days!
But, the Sheldon cup was indeed the highlight of the weekend as far as TR's
were concerned. I watched this race from turn one. Seeing the video now it all
makes sense.
The most important factor here; as a real longtime follower/contributor to the
"Midwest Triumph Racing Scene"...
Five stars and an A+ to Ryan Murphy! (And Tim)
That green car always looks like it's ready for a win;
And here in an 'end of the race weekend blast for glory.'..
Murphy brings home a last few lap's Opera of tactful and smart driving to
defame the #95 and #97 in our awesome midwest Triumph group.
Well played Ryan!
and well done!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing